Travel Shield Canada Insurance Plan
Travel insurance is designed to cover losses arising from sudden and unforeseeable circumstances. It is important that you read and understand your policy as your coverage may be subject to certain limitations or exclusions
Simply fill the form below and have comparison from all Insurance companies providers.
LOWEST RATES - Super Visa Insurance - ONLINE QUOTES
Yes, I want my FREE, No Obligation Quote
To be eligible for coverage, on the effective date, you must:
- be a visitor to Canada or a person in Canada under a valid work or student visa, a Canadian or an immigrant not eligible for benefits under a
government health insurance plan; and
- be at least 15 days of age and no more than 90 years of age; and
- not be travelling against the advice of a physician and/or have not been diagnosed with a terminal illness or be experiencing new or undiagnosed symptoms and/or know of any reason to seek medical attention; and
- not require assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, bathing, eating, using the toilet or getting in or out of a bed or chair).
- In consideration of having paid the required premium in full for
the selected coverage limit, the insurer agrees to pay the reasonable and customary costs up to the selected sum insured for treatment that is medically necessary as the result of an emergency, subject to all terms and conditions of the policy
- Benefit limits are per insured person, per trip including any extensions.
- This policy, the application and the confirmation of insurance
constitute your contract of insurance.
- The insurer reserves the right to decline any application or any
request for an extension of coverage.
- The plan type purchased and the sum insured selected cannot be
changed after the effective date indicated on your confirmation of insurance.
- Only one policy can be issued to you and all premiums paid for
any additional policy will be returned to you. When more than one policy of this form is issued by the insurer and is in force with respect to you at the time of claim, only one such policy, the
earliest by effective date, will apply.
When an insured person incurs eligible expenses as described in this section, the insurer will reimburse the reasonable and customary costs up to the coverage limit, subject to all policy limitations, exclusions and provisions. However, certain expenses, as specified below, are covered
only with the prior approval of the Assistance Company.
Download Travel Shield Canada Insurance Plan Policy document