1.Purpose of this Internet Site - The purpose of this Internet Site is to provide information and allow you or your licensed agent to process application / purchase insurance products and related services. The information on this site does not constitute a solicitation. The insurance contract is governed by the laws of Canada in all respects including matters of construction, validity, and performance. All products ordered will be provided by a licensed insurance company. Your designated insurance agent will be licensed in the jurisdiction governing the sale of any product.
2. Purchase - Your purchase of a policy confirms the information provided by you on your application, your acceptance of the policy wording and the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions set out therein.
3. Delivery - You understand and agree that services are provided by sending a copy of the policy you purchase together with a confirmation of coverage by email to you and your agent. In the event you do not have an email address you understand and agree that a copy of the policy you purchase together with a confirmation of coverage will be sent to you by regular mail to the address specified by you at the time the insurance coverage is purchased. The policy you purchase together with a confirmation of coverage will be sent to you immediately after complete your purchase. we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or your failure to store any user communications.
5. Changes - We may modify or discontinue our services or your account with us, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to terminate your account if we learn that you have provided us with false or misleading registration information, interfered with other users or the administration of services, or otherwise violated these Terms of Service.
6. Disclaimer - The information on this website does not constitute your official policy documents. All information on this website is provided for reference only. Policy wording, definitions, translations, product details coverage limits and plan details are subject to change at any time, without notice prior to a purchase and delivery of the policy.
7. Entire Agreement - These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the website hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
If you have any question(s) about your coverage, please contact us at 1877-525-1278 | 306-500-5393 | Toll Free 1-877-525-1278 ext 137 | firstname.lastname@example.org .