21st Century Travel Insurance Limited is a Managing General Agency that provides all types of travel insurance products to individuals and groups across Canada. The head office is in Cobourg, Ontario and all insurance policies are underwritten by Manulife Financial.We guaranteed lowest rate on the super visa insurance we shop and compare and provide best solution matching individual parent needs such as parent may need a policy which cover pre-existing conditions or may be not it all depends on the parents individual health call us fill out quote to have information package. One of our advisors will glad to assist.Compare
- Maximum Benefits: $10,000; $15,000; $25,000; $50,000, $100,000 and $150,000
- Hospital and medical expenses - Up to the amount of insurance purchased for emergency hospitalization (ward accommodation) or out-patient services.
- Physician and Private duty registered nursing or licensed home care providers.
- Medical Appliances - rental of crutches, hospital bed, splints, trusses, braces or other prosthetic devices, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Professional Medical Services referred by a physician - treatment provided by a licensed chiropodist, chiropractor, osteopath, physiotherapist, podiatrist or acupuncturist up to a maximum of $1,000 per insured.
- Diagnostic Treatment including X-rays, ultrasounds, and laboratory tests requested by a physician up to the policy limit while hospitalized for a period of 24 hours or more or up to a maximum of $1,000 when these services are provided on an outpatient basis.
- Ambulance Transportation.
- Prescription drugs or medicines up to $500 per insured maximum.
- Funeral Expenses: In the event of death, up to $5,000 for preparing and transportation of the body to the country of origin or for cremation and/or burial at the place of death.
- Emergency Transportation: The cost up to the policy limit for one-way economy airfare or stretcher to transport you to your country of origin, and a medical attendant if required.
- Accidental Dental: Up to $1,000 for repair or replacement of whole or sound natural teeth damaged by an accidental blow to the face.
- Dental Emergencies: Up to $300 (per 12 months) for the immediate relief of acute dental pain, other than provided under Accidental Dental.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment up to $10,000 (in excess of the aggregate policy limit)
Applicant age 86 and over must complete a medical declaration to determine eligibility.
- Applicants under age 60 are automatically covered for "stable chronic conditions"
- Applicants ages 60 to 85 who wish to purchase this option must complete the Medical Declaration to determine eligibility for coverage
- $50.00 deductible per claim. (age 86 or greater - $500 deductible). $0 and $250 deductible options are also available for visitors up to age 85. For $0 deductible, apply 5% surcharge to premium. For $250 deductible, apply 10% discount to premium).
- Minimum policy premium is $25.00.
- Maximum length of coverage is 365 days. For age 86 and over, coverage can be purchased to insure up to the first 180 days following the arrival date.
- Family rate - is twice the older adult rate. "Family" means 3 or more of: parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and their unmarried children under age 21 who are visiting Canada with them and dependent on them for their sole means of support.
- When you purchase the $100,000 option, you are automatically insured for $150,000 for covered expenses as a result of an accidental bodily injury.
For Companion Rates (two or more, same travel, same policy)
Apply 5% discount to final premium for each person.
For Family Rates (3 or more of: parent/guardian/dependent children. Max two adults. Max age 59)
Two times the rate for the oldest person.
Must all be the same travel dates, coverage limit and deductible.
**Special rate for age 86-89 and $100,000 coverage - available ONLY for existing holders of a Parent & Grandparent Super Visa Must have been insured with us withing the prior 18 months. A policy sold to anyone ineligible will be rescinded, premium refunded and no claims will be honoured.
Simply fill the form below and have comparison from all Insurance companies providers.
LOWEST RATES - Super Visa Insurance - ONLINE QUOTES