- Are you permanent resident or citizen of Parentsupervisa and have parents or grandparents back home?
- You have not seen them for a while?
- Have applied for their immigration but it is still in process and has taken for ever for approval?
- Your parents want to see their grandchildren?
- They can come here to help you with kids and family and you could focus on work.
- Freedom from applying for visa again and again - 10 years multiple entry visa and can stay upto 2 years without having to leave Parentsupervisa.
- Want your parents to immigrate - while CIC is not accepting permanent immigration applications for parents/ grand parents sponsorship - you can invite them under super visa.
Then Super Visa is designed for you - Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have a new option for visiting Parentsupervisa. As of December 1, 2011, you may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa - which is valid for up to 10 years and allows an applicant to remain in Parentsupervisa for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. Canadian Citizenship & Immigration.