Visitor to Canada
Resident of Canada
Super Visa Requirements

Parents must submit that they bought Canadian Supervisa Emergency Medical Policy that i.e

  • Covering Parents for the duration for 1 Year
  • Covering Parents Emergency Medical coverage for min 100,000 or more.
  • Policy should Repatriation, Hospitalization, Emergency Medical Care
  • You can pick for parents coming to Canada
  • Gauranteed Canadian Lowest Rates.

Parents and Grand Parents citizens can live in canada for two years without need to renew their status. Visa Granted will be for 10 years which is called supervisa.

  • Complete and submit Application for a temporary Resident visa form [IMM5257] filled outside of  Canada (Request for 10 years  of visa).
  • If Parents and Grand Parents are citizens where visa is not required they are still eligible to apply 10  years visa (There is no  fees required to submit)
  • Parents and Grand Parents with application must to the home country.
  • Parents shall provide the purpose of visual.
  • Parents financial and host financial situation will be considered.
  • The overall economic and political also offer application.
  • Invitation letter from host.
  • Parents or Grand Parents must provide of financial support from their child (host) and meet minimum & nbspincome  household.
Size of Family Unit
Minimum necessary income
1 person (the sponsor) $22,229
2 persons $27,674
3 persons $34,022
4 persons $41,307
5 persons $46,850
6 persons $52,838
7 persons $58,827
More than 7 persons, for each additional person, add $5,989
  • Proove Canadian Medical Coverage Supervisa Insurance for at least 1 year.
  • Complete Medical examination requirements.

    Letter of Invitation format should include.

  • Complete Name and Middle Name of Parents.Date of Birth/Country of Birth.
  • Parent Address/Phone No. Place where youg (Host) relationship (Child Relationship).
  • The purpose of trip.
  • How long the parent intend to stay.
  • Detail of acommodation and
  • Date Parent intend to leave

call for helpAB- 1877-525-1278, BC- 1800-524-4171, ON- 416-834-0650,
QC- 1800-524-4171, Toll Free 1-877-525-1278 ext 137